90 days Tourist Visa charges may or may not change base on case to case basis.And kindly read the “Requirements” properly to avoid confusion
A days visa is the best option if you plan on a staying a bit longer in UAE. If you wish to call your friends or family members to venture for a new career here in UAE then a tourist visa is the perfect duration which suits your plan. With attractive rates and easy to go formalities you can get your UAE visa in 2 to 3 working days.
Application for tourist visa requires the following documents for further processing.
Clear colored copy of the applicant’s passport along with 1 colored photo
Applicant’s passport must be valid for at least 3 months
Guarantor’s Documents is required, Guarantor’s Passport Copy and visa both should be valid and a security cheque of AED 6000.00 which will be return to the guarantor once the tourist has exited the country with proof of exit stamp in their passport.
Male above 20 years and Female above 24 years of age can travel alone
Male and Female applicants below the above specified age should be accompanied by their Parents or Spouse
In case the guardian/parents/spouse’s family name in their passport is not matching with the accompanied traveler, an attested proof of relation such as marriage certificate, birth certificate or other legal documents must be forwarded to us.
You can forward all your visa requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.Processing of visa requires at least one to two working days (Friday and Saturday are immigration holiday).
Expiration of the issued visa must always be checked. It is highly mandatory for the tourists to exit from the UAE on or before the visa period concludes (from the date of enter).
1. A copy of guarantor’s passport’s first, last and visa pages
2. A copy of your Emirates ID
3. A copy of each visitor’s passport’s first and last pages
4. Each visitor’s passport-size photograph, taken against a white background
5. Each visitor’s passport should have a minimum validity of 6 months
6. If the visitor is your spouse, the same must be mentioned on your passport
7. Additional cash deposit of up to AED 5,000 may be required for certain visitors (not applicable for family visas*).
We slashed our visa prices, bring your families and friends and share the joy of happiness being in dubai.